RE: User Intentions Explainer (was: List of Intentions)

From: Ben Peters <Ben.Peters@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 20:58:21 +0000
To: Johannes Wilm <johannes@fiduswriter.org>
CC: "public-editing-tf@w3.org" <public-editing-tf@w3.org>, Julie Parent <jparent@gmail.com>, "public-indie-ui@w3.org" <public-indie-ui@w3.org>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
I think what I'm hearing in this conversation about the shape of a new contentEditable is really that a simple "minimal" is not going to work. Instead, having something like a delimited list will satisfy more people. See the bug on GitHub [1] for more details.

https://github.com/w3c/editing-explainer/issues/4