Re: PSA: publishing new WD of Clipboard API and events on Sept 18

Regardless of protocol, a site that contains sensitive data should be
implemented such that it doesn't use this API nor include any unverified
3rd party libraries/extension that may. They should also only utilize a
feature such as this in obvious ways (i.e. by having the user click on a
"copy" button).

Beyond that, what you're suggesting renders a convenient feature
enhancement completely unusable for the majority of users and use cases. :-\

Sincerely,
    James Greene
    Sent from my [smart?]phone