Re: [clipboard] Semi-Trusted Events Alternative

From: James M. Greene <james.m.greene@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 15:28:56 -0500
To: "Hallvord R. M. Steen" <hsteen@mozilla.com>
Cc: Ben Peters <Ben.Peters@microsoft.com>, Perry Smith <pedzsan@gmail.com>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
> In that case you could use try...catch for the same detection, no?

Hopefully that would cover it.  I'm not even sure if all of the browsers
return true/false (or throw) consistently for `execCommand` calls.  It is
an API that seemed to have pretty wildly divergent behavior cross-browser,
at least in years past.  I'd need to do a little more testing first to
verify either way.

Sincerely,
    James Greene