Re: [clipboard] Semi-Trusted Events Alternative

> websites can already trivially build editors that use copy and
> paste within the site itself

If that is true (I haven't done much work with web-based rich editors),
then I think that may have actually been Jonas's point: let's ensure that
same-origin clipboard operations are fully supported as they are in the
most modern browsers today. To ensure that remains true and/or is added in
browsers that may not currently support that notion 100%, we need to ensure
that the spec calls that out and also complies with or modifies other
related specs' contents. For example, the Editing spec may need to be
updated.

Sincerely,
    James Greene