Re: Web Components: two questions

On Wed Sep 10 2014 at 8:26:43 PM Ondřej Žára <ondrej.zara@firma.seznam.cz>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> unable to seek a qualified answer via IRC or Web/spec, I decided to post
> my two beginner questions here.
>
> 1) Are form elements (input, select, textarea) inside a shadow dom
> considered when submitting a form?

The Shadow DOM spec doesn't say anything about this. Therefore,
form elements should be in the same node tree.

For example, suppose a <form> element is in the node tree A. In this case,
form elements in node tree B,  where A != B,  are not considered at all
when submitting the form.

A composed tree shouldn't have any effect on submitting a from.