Re: User Intentions Explainer (was: List of Intentions)

Absolutely. if this division means we can get into a saner place faster
(and with a higher likelihood that it will actually happen) then I am all
for it.

Of course the long-term future of the web should be taken into
consideration as well, and as I understand it, this could be part of the
second part then.

--
Johannes Wilm
Fidus Writer