Re: =[xhr]

From: Robert Hanson <hansonr@stolaf.edu>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 23:55:03 +0200
To: "James M. Greene" <james.m.greene@gmail.com>
Cc: David Rajchenbach-Teller <dteller@mozilla.com>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, "Greeves, Nick" <ngreeves@liverpool.ac.uk>, Olli Pettay <olli@pettay.fi>
Can you send me some reference links? "transpiler"? "ES6 Module"? I realize
that what I am doing is pretty wild -- direct implementation of Java in
JavaScript -- but it is working so fantastically. Truly a dream come true
from a code management point of view. You should check it out.

As far as I can see, what I would need if I did NOT implement async
throughout Jmol is a suspendable JavaScript thread, as in Java. Is that on
the horizon?

Bob Hanson

‚Äč