Re: File API: reading a Blob

From: Aymeric Vitte <vitteaymeric@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 02:15:17 +0200
To: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
CC: Arun Ranganathan <arun@mozilla.com>, Web Applications Working Group WG <public-webapps@w3.org>, Domenic Denicola <domenic@domenicdenicola.com>, Kyle Huey <me@kylehuey.com>, Joshua Bell <jsbell@google.com>
I have contributed to streams already, of course it will solve most of
what is being discussed here but when? And then what's the point of this
discussion?

But maybe it will not solve everything, like my indexedDB example, which
is not even considered in indexedDB V2 as far as I know

--
Peersm : http://www.peersm.com
torrent-live: https://github.com/Ayms/torrent-live