Re: WebIDL Spec Status

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 13:31:28 -0700
To: Domenic Denicola <domenic@domenicdenicola.com>
Cc: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>, Ryosuke Niwa <rniwa@apple.com>, Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>, WebApps WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 11:10 AM, Domenic Denicola
<domenic@domenicdenicola.com> wrote:
> From: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
> I was going to link to the <picture> spec as my favorite example, but they seem to have made it less annoying (by moving it to the bottom instead of the middle), which is sad.

That's for consistency with the messages used elsewhere.  Also, it
means it's still *possible* to use the draft if you need to.  That
said, it's still a very annoying message, so you shouldn't worry about
that.

(It also fades the rest of the page, making it even harder to use
unintentionally.)

~TJ