Re: File API: Blob URL origin

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2014 12:48:31 +0200
To: Arun Ranganathan <arun@mozilla.com>
Cc: glenn Maynard <glenn@zewt.org>, Web Applications Working Group WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 5:18 PM, Arun Ranganathan <arun@mozilla.com> wrote:
> While I think mediastream URLs may have died on the vine, using the same
> store for filesystem URLs would be good.

Yeah maybe. I thought those worked differently in that they're not
really tied to objects, but rather actual files. So they would either
resolve or not.

We do need to have a discussion about their design at some point and
make any changes to the URL parsing algorithm deemed necessary.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/