Re: File API: Blob URL origin

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 22:20:05 +0200
To: Arun Ranganathan <arun@mozilla.com>
Cc: Web Applications Working Group WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 8:45 PM, Arun Ranganathan <arun@mozilla.com> wrote:
> Removed origin extraction from FIle API, but added identifier extraction (based on the same model — that is, running the basic URL parser). This makes adding entires to the Blob URL Store clearer.

I don't really understand this. Entries should be added when a blob
URL is created. And should be checked/removed when a blob URL is used
(through parsing it in the URL parser, as defined by the URL parser).

There should be no need for such a definition in the File API specification.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/