Re: [clipboard] Clipboard API Mandatory Data Types

From: Paul Libbrecht <paul@hoplahup.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 09:00:38 +0200
Cc: public-webapps@w3.org
To: Ben Peters <ben.peters@microsoft.com>
While I do not know the Safari-Desktop-implementation right now, I know that Apple's UTI has a URL type.
See here:
	https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/miscellaneous/Reference/UTIRef/Articles/System-DeclaredUniformTypeIdentifiers.html
It would be interesting to see a statement of Apple somewhere committing to these types but I can't find that.

paul