[editing] Recurring Call (was: Best Time for Recurring Call)

This call has now been reserved [3] for Friday at 8am San Francisco Time. It will not be used every week, but only as needed. In order to allow maximum participation, please make a request on this list 1 week prior to the call time whenever a call would be valuable. Thanks!

Ben

[3] https://www.w3.org/Guide/1998/08/teleconference-calendar#s_6399