Re: [charter] Addressable Ranges?

Hi, Art–

Following on from the discussion at the AC, here is my suggested wording:

[[
Robust Anchoring API

Defines APIs for finding, addressing, and linking to a document
selection based on a set of selectors, even when the document has
changed. This may be a joint deliverable with the proposed Web
Annotations WG.
]]

The timeline is for a FPWD in Q2-2015, with a Rec in Q4-2016; this needs
some development, though I hope we can make good progress.

The group liaison could be:

[[
Web Annotations Working Group
This proposed group is interested in several of WebApps' specifications,
as well as having a joint deliverable (Robust Anchoring API).
]]

We have resources to work on this deliverable, including an editor. This
deliverable is being added for consideration by the AC during review; if
not accepted by the AC, then the Web Annotations WG will work on it
alone, but I'd rather it were developed under the eyes of the WebApps WG.

Any other details you need?

Regards-
-Doug