[webcomponents]: Telcon on as-needed basis from now on

From: Dimitri Glazkov <dglazkov@google.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 09:09:44 -0700
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Cc: Hayato Ito <hayato@chromium.org>
Howdy, Web Appey folks!

Last week's telcon was super-exciting. I was the only participant. If
not for Hayato-san who stayed up late and tried to keep up my spirits,
it would've been a total tree falling in the forest.

I think it might be best to flip the "regular" bit to "off" for now,
and only use this time slot when we have other participants. Thus,
consider the weekly call cancelled unless there's an announcement
otherwise.

Another idea Hayato-san and I discussed is moving it to Tokyo-friendly
timezone, so that him and I could just use as a weekly spec
coordination call, rather than office hours-style arrangement.

:DG<