[manifest] Update and call for review

From: Marcos Caceres <w3c@marcosc.com>
Date: Mon, 26 May 2014 15:18:49 -0400
To: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>
Hi,
Quick update: the Editors have closed off all "V1" bugs for [manifest] and implementations in Blink and Gecko are underway. A thorough review of [manifest] by interested parties would be greatly appreciated! You can file bugs in our GitHub [bug tracker].

We now have the option to cherry-pick V2 features to either spin off into separate specs or to add to the current document. You can view the V2 features at [V2]. See also the [CSP-member], which is already in its own spec.

Devs and implementers, please let us know which V2 features should be prioritized.

I've also sent the spec (and [CSP-member]) for a security review to:

* public-webappsec
* public-web-security

Thanks!

[manifest] http://w3c.github.io/manifest/