Re: [webcomponents]: Regular Conference Call Survey

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2014 17:31:08 -0400
To: Ryosuke Niwa <rniwa@apple.com>, Dimitri Glazkov <dglazkov@google.com>
On 5/1/14 5:13 PM, Ryosuke Niwa wrote:
> I'm not, however, opposed to others having such conference calls as long as minutes/summary of discussions are posted on the mailing list.

The expectation is the meeting will be announced at least 24 hours in
advance and that minutes will be taken in #webapps and sent to the list.
(Similar to the way Travis now `manages` the D3E meetings.)

We don't have a strict requirement for a meeting "summary" but if any of
the participants want to provide one, that would certainly be nice.

-AB