Re: [webcomponents]: Regular Conference Call Survey

From: Ryosuke Niwa <rniwa@apple.com>
Date: Thu, 01 May 2014 14:13:33 -0700
Cc: public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
To: Dimitri Glazkov <dglazkov@google.com>
I guess I wasn't paying attention when this came up during F2F but I probably wouldn't be able to participate in regular conference calls due to time constraints.

I'm not, however, opposed to others having such conference calls as long as minutes/summary of discussions are posted on the mailing list.

- R. Niwa