Re: [webcomponents]: Regular Conference Call Survey

I guess I wasn't paying attention when this came up during F2F but I probably wouldn't be able to participate in regular conference calls due to time constraints.

I'm not, however, opposed to others having such conference calls as long as minutes/summary of discussions are posted on the mailing list.

- R. Niwa