Re: [April2014Meeting] Building an Issue and Bug focused agenda

On 4/9/14 12:03 AM, ext Maciej Stachowiak wrote:
> Would the WG be willing to put Web Components related topics on Friday
> when building the agenda? (Note: there are at least some Apple folks
> who will be there both days in any case.)
>
> On Apr 8, 2014, at 8:40 AM, Dimitri Glazkov <dglazkov@chromium.org
> <mailto:dglazkov@chromium.org>> wrote:
>
>> Actually, Friday sounds better for me too!

For a relatively large subject area (3 specs and the various discussion
topics Dimitri identified [1]) and broad interest, it could be better to
start discussions on Thursday and try to narrow the more contentious
topics (and potentially benefit from discussions during that "evening's
gatherings" and/or a "good night's sleep"). On the other hand, having a
long-ish dedicated time slot on Friday also has benefits.

Having seen no objections to putting Web Components on Friday's agenda,
I just added it to Friday's 09:00 - 12:30 time slots [2].

-AB

[1]
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2014AprJun/0074.html>
[2]