Re: [webcomponents] Inheritance in Custom Elements (Was Proposal for Cross Origin Use Case and Declarative Syntax)

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 3:53 PM, Erik Arvidsson <arv@chromium.org> wrote:
>> I think Ryosuke has a point here though. ES6 brings subclassing to the
>> platform, but are not even close to reimagining the platform in terms
>> of that.
>
> ES6 does not bring sub classing to the table. It has been there all along
> (since ES1) and WebIDL heavily uses it.
>
> Maybe I'm missing your point?

ES6 does bring it to the table. Just see how all the methods of built
in objects have been carefully redesigned to take advantage of it. We
haven't done that on the platform side.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/