Re: Controling style of elements in Injection Points

Thank you :) But it is quite confusing to understand how it works. I have
tried to update my example, but still doesn't seem to work. Could you tell
me, in my example, what would be the selector? I tried "p::content", but as
you see that doesnt seem to work.

My use case example, again, is here: http://codepen.io/dbugger/pen/Hyihd