RE: CfC: publish Proposed Recommendation of Progress Events; deadline November 25

Hi,

I've prepared the PR-ready version of the Progress Events spec:
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/progress/raw-file/tip/TR/Overview.html

Please use this version to review and give further comments during the CfC
period, if any.

Jungkee