Re: [coord] Re: Request for Inter-Group Coordination at TPAC

Hi Janina,

Thanks, let's consider this joint meeting confirmed.

WebApps will have Zakim available for its Shenzhen meeting and we will
use the #webpps IRC channel. The PIN (9274# / WAPI) and logistics are
included in our agenda page
<http://www.w3.org/wiki/Webapps/November2013Meeting#Meeting_Logistics>.

If Daniel and/or Peter (or other CSS people) want to join us, they are
certainly welcome although it could be a little "tight".

-Thanks, Art