RE: [coord] Is there still a need for WebApps + SysApps meeting at TPAC?

I observe that both the FFOS manifest (https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/Apps/Developing/Manifest?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Web%2FApps%2FManifest#csp) and the Chrome Extension apps manifest (http://developer.chrome.com/extensions/manifest.html) include CSP definition possibilities.

I say +1 to Wonsuk's use cases.

Claes