Re: [clipboard] typo in WebIDL

From: Hallvord Steen <hsteen@mozilla.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 12:31:06 -0700 (PDT)
To: James Greene <james.m.greene@gmail.com>
Cc: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>, public-webapps <public-webapps@w3.org>, Dominique Hazael-Massieux <dom@hazael-massieux.fr>, Boris Zbarsky <bzbarsky@mit.edu>
> So does this imply that someone (i.e. Hallvord :)) needs to move it
> elsewhere?

Nah, it just means I should be more stringent on pushing out releases and go through the TR process (painful or not) so that the thingy with /TR/ in the URL is as up-to-date as possible. For a spec like clipboard events, which is not changing very much, it should be doable to get it to TR if I find just a little bit more time to polish it. For a spec like, say, HTML5, Anne is right that the /TR/ version can be out of date compared to the apparently ever changing editor's draft. For list discussions, editor's draft is a good reference because that's the document that is being changed.

Hope that clears up the confusion :)
-Hallvord