Re: File API - Progress - Question about Partial Blob data

I think you might have misunderstood my initial comment.

I agree that the current partial data solution is not good. I think we
should remove it.

I think we should instead create a better solution in v2 of the API
which is based on something other than FileReader and which has the
ability to deliver data on the form of "here's the data that was
loaded since last notification".

/ Jonas