FileSystem API

From: Arun Ranganathan <arun@mozilla.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 18:11:03 -0400
Cc: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
To: Eric Uhrhane <ericu@google.com>, Web Applications Working Group WG <public-webapps@w3.org>
Greetings Eric and WG,

The Chair and I were discussing setting up repositories for the specifications discussed here (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2013JulSep/0307.html), notably the FileSystem API and File API v2.  Before creating a repository to edit the FileSystem API, we thought we'd check with you about the first proposal, which Chrome implements, and get the Google perspective.

You've edited the first FileSystem API proposal, which currently lives here (http://www.w3.org/TR/file-system-api/).  Can I create a repository and edit the other proposal for FileSystem API, which currently exists as an email thread (http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-script-coord/2013JulSep/0379.html) ?

Just checking to see if there are any objections or concerns that would stop a draft or future WG activity.  Of course, technical nits should be heard as well, and can proceed concurrently with a draft :)

-- A*