Re: IndexedDB: Thoughts on implementing IndexedDB

From: <piranna@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 10:37:38 +0200
To: Austin William Wright <aaa@bzfx.net>
Cc: "public-webapps@w3.org" <public-webapps@w3.org>
> Finally, is there a good test suite? I can't seem to find anything in the
> way of regression tests. I'll perhaps publish my own, if not.

+1, I've developed my own In-Memory implementation as a polyfill to
ignore a bug on Chrome regarding to files storage and I'm also
thinking about develop one for Node.js, and this would be really
useful. I believe there are some tests on W3C GitHub account, but
didn't have time to check them myself.

Unix."
 Linus Tordvals, creador del sistema operativo Linux