Re: [webcomponents]: The Shadow DOM spec is under heavy refactoring.

Yeah, it'd be great that we could move parts of the Shadow DOM spec into
DOM.
I guess that won't happen soon, but that should be be our long time goal
after the refactoring. That is on my radar.
Let me be conscious that refactored style closely will match that of the
DOM in the refactoring.

--
Hayato