Re: [webcomponents]: The Shadow DOM spec is under heavy refactoring.

Hi all,

I have been reviewing the new specification. I have not finished reviewing
the entire spec yet (just did only section 3 and 4), but my feedback
comments so far are available at:
<
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NLDoA40VkzUfTSKc1mxUSUgIyPlEgBXHtcoSu-wAGUs/edit?usp=sharing

[I composed my comments in a Google document since I felt it infeasible to
file bugs at bugzilla because I have to raise a number of mixed issues
ranging from trivial ones to substantial ones. If this is not desired,
please let me know.]

I will continue to review the remaining sections in this week.

Thanks,
Yuta