Re: [webcomponents]: Naming the Baby

The word "component" will be used as a synonym for a custom element. Since
this spec is designed to load various html resources that may include
custom element definitions, attaching the word component to this spec is
just confusing.

We're loading html so rel="html" is most straightforward. The name of the
spec should be HTML links.