Re: Node.baseURI and Fragment Identifiers

Briefly looking through, I do not see anything that says differently.
 Nothing says the fragment identifier should be removed.  So, these
specifications are silent on this.

Certainly, having the base URI contain a fragment identifier has no effect
on the resolved URI as the fragment identifier comes from the reference and
not the base URI.

--
--Alex Milowski
considered."