Re: Custom elements ES6/ES5 syntax compromise, was: document.register and ES6

Wait a sec, perhaps I've missed something, but in your example you never
extend the actual native header element, was that on purpose? I was under
the impression you still needed to inherit from it in the prototype
creation/registration phase, is that not true?