Re: [webcomponents] Making the shadow root an Element

On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 8:42 PM, Dimitri Glazkov <dglazkov@google.com> wrote:
> Also, I want to know better which part of _putting it on ShadowRoot_
> strikes Anne as bad. I would like striking him at all, especially with
> something bad :P

Mainly, if it's bad for DocumentFragment, it's bad for ShadowRoot too.
I think the argument against innerHTML is the old string-based DOM
manipulation is a bad idea. I don't really care strongly either way,
but I do care that if we make a decision for DocumentFragment we apply
it to ShadowRoot too. We should design this platform thingie somewhat
coherently.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/