Re: document.register and ES6

>> I feel like we are going in circles. document.register can be spec'ed to
do the right thing. It is shims that are imposing this limitation.

We aren't circling because you just zeroed in on the crux of my likely
misunderstanding.

Are you saying that browsers can implement document.register today, but
manipulating the guts of the constructor I'm registering? I realize now
that may be the point of the original part of this thread, and I just
didn't understand it.

Scott