Re: document.register and ES6

I just made sure it worked, and it does. As for developers freaking out, I
really don't believe they would. If that was the case,
Object.defineProperties should be causing a global pandemic of
whopperdeveloper freakouts (
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhF6Kr4ITNQ).

This would give us easy IE compat for the whole range of property types,
and I'm willing to all but guarantee developers will have a bigger freakout
about not having IE9 support than the prototype property of
document.register taking both a baked and unbaked object.

Daniel J. Buchner
Product Manager, Developer Ecosystem
Mozilla Corporation