Re: Allow ... centralized dialog up front

This direction of placing permissions up there in the site info expansion in Chrome feels like the right direction. That spot where they show where an SSL cert is valid/expired.

Now I can easily see cookies and flip various settings in one click as I look at site info.

I've been working on a web app where I don't need any upfront permissions, but the user can elect to elevate to clipboard, XSS and a high disk quota. I've certainly felt the cost of multiple dialogs vs a one-time "grant everything" prompt.