Re: IndexedDB events for object storage add, put and delete

The problem with emitting change notification on writes is that they dont
propogate across tabs, my library has to use localstorage to emit events
across tabls and keep track of a change sequence in each tab

This would be a welcome addition to the spec (after we get to enumerate
databases) :)