Re: Keyboard events for accessible RIAs and Games

I've just been thinking about shortcut presets. And it occurs to me that it
wouldn't be possible to store localized characters would not be feasible to
store that. The character matter because users know where they are on their
keyboards. But for a preset it really want store the keycode (numeric,
unmodified) and then translate that to a localized display. A lot of
shortcuts will make sense regardless of locality, but it's important for a
user to figure out which shortcuts don't work for them by looking at the
shortcut display.