Re: Proposal: moving tests to GitHub

I can't guess how important the whole "attribution" thing is. I can however
say that having a public repository on github makes it easier for
"drive-by" contributors to contribute something. The traditional process
captures almost none of these contributions. I can also tell that I (and
probably most drive-by contributors) aren't that interested in attribution,
we just want to have our tiny contribution jotted down at the right place
and then be done with it.