Re: [widgets] Request for a CFC about Widget URI and Updates

On Tue, 28 Feb 2012 13:32:04 +0100, Marcos Caceres
<marcosscaceres@gmail.com> wrote:

> I think it might be time to have a CFC to propose moving Widget URI and
> Widget Updates to WG Notes. Although both specs have gotten implemented,
> I'm not interested in continuing the work unless I have industry backing.

As already noted, Opera is certainly interested in moving Widget Updates
to Recommendation - we implement and rely on it.

We could live with Widget URI being a note for now unless there is further
interest in moving it forward.

cheers

Chaals

                 je parle français -- hablo español -- jeg kan litt norsk