Re: [indexeddb] What should happen when specifying the wrong "mode" or "direction"?

During my recent editing of the spec I noticed the same issue.

It appears that it was clearly defined that an invalid "mode" parameter
should throw a TypeError, but no behaviour was defined for invalid
"direction" parameters.

I fixed this by specifying that invalid "direction" parameters should also
throw a TypeError.

(I mention this at the end I my long "Finalizing error handling" email.)

So this should already be taken care of in that latest editor drafts.

If anyone disagrees with this solution, or if I missed anyplace in the
spec, please speak up.

To be clear, I would not be surprised if Firefox does not currently handle
this correctly, per any particular version of the spec.

/ Jonas