Re: [IndexedDB] Multientry with invalid keys

I should clarify; Chromium will not actually alert 0, but would raise an
exception (unless caught, of course)

Israel's comment makes me wonder if there's some disagreement or confusion
about this clause of the spec:

"If there are any indexes referencing this object store whose key path is a
string, evaluating their key path on the value parameter yields a value,
and that value is not a valid key."

store = db.createObjectStore("store");
index = store.createIndex("index", "x")
store.put({}, 1);
store.put({ x: null }, 2);
index.count().onsuccess = function(event) { alert(event.target.result); }

I would expect the first put() to succeed, the second put() to raise an
exception. Is there any disagreement about this? I can see the statement
"... where values that can't be indexed are automatically ignored" being
interpreted as the second put() should also succeed, alerting 0. But again,
that doesn't seem to match the spec.