Re: May face-to-face meetings for HTML and WebApps; deadline March 4

WebApps WG members - in the absence of any major non-resolvable
conflicts, I think we should consider the May 1-2 dates as confirmed. As
such, if there are any major issues with these dates, please speak up by
March 4 at the latest. -Thanks, AB