Re: [Clipboard] Processing model feedback (and other)

On Mon, 20 Feb 2012 00:09:56 +0100, Glenn Maynard <glenn@zewt.org> wrote:

> You can use the wording I gave above (modified here slightly):
>
> 7. Fire an event using the *ClipboardEvent* interface, with its *type*
> attribute
> initialized to *e* and its *clipboardData* attribute initialized to *data
> transfer*, at *event target*.  If the event's *canceled flag* is set then
> abort these steps.

..but what about the steps we need to do for "copy" and "cut" events *if*
the canceled flag is set? It's actually a bit more complicated than "abort
these steps", which is why I'm not sure how I should structure it if I try
to follow your advice.

--
Hallvord R. M. Steen, Core Tester, Opera Software
http://www.opera.com http://my.opera.com/hallvors/