Re: [Clipboard] checking if implementation allows reading/writing a given type to the OS clipboard

On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 13:48:52 +0100, Paul Libbrecht <paul@hoplahup.net>
wrote:

> Does this include an ability for a page to say that a media-type is
> supported?
> (does it not appear natural?)

Hm.. you mean a page should be able to say "Hello web browser, I just
luuuuve processing application/pdf data from the clipboard" ? I don't see
the use case for that. If I'm misunderstanding you please clarify :-)

> I won't brag about native type names.
> I still find they're good but they're really not well ruled so it's ok.

MIME types (ahem..) are sort of more web-like..

--
Hallvord R. M. Steen, Core Tester, Opera Software
http://www.opera.com http://my.opera.com/hallvors/