Re: [Clipboard] checking if implementation allows reading/writing a given type to the OS clipboard

On Fri, 17 Feb 2012 19:23:29 +0100, Daniel Cheng <dcheng@chromium.org>
wrote:
> Also, what does it mean to be "supported"? In new versions of Chrome, any
> kind of MIME type is supported in the sense that you can set data for any
> arbitrary type, and it can be understood by any browser that uses the
> same native conventions (I'd be happy to work with any other developers
> interested in making sure this works across different browsers on the
> same computer).

I think this is the best solution. The draft should define the
intermediate format I think so not just browsers, but also other
applications can make use of it (at least in theory). Presumably also
applies to drag & drop, no?

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/