Re: April face-to-face meetings for HTML and WebApps

Regarding the checklist: perhaps these things are only relevant if there
are Christian/Jewish/Muslim people in the group. And if there are people
that prefer not to meet on Saturday. It seems to me more reasonable to
expect people with prior commitments, that plan to attend, to speak up, and
expect the rest to understand and try to come to a consensus. That's why
people ask for objections anyway.

Andres Riofrio
<riofrios@gmail.com>