Re: RfC: LCWD of Web Socket API; comment deadline October 21

Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>, 2012-02-01 12:25 +0100:

> On 2012-01-03 13:39, Arthur Barstow wrote:
> >On 12/29/11 8:48 AM, ext Julian Reschke wrote:
> >>I note that
> >><http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/Websockets-Comments-LC-29Sep2011>
> >>claims this was addressed but it was not.
> >>
> >>(In the meantime the reference additionally is out-of-date as RFC 6455
> >>has been published a few days later, and not waiting with publishing
> >>the CR is a sort-of embarasssing #FAIL of W3C/IETF coordination).
> >
> >The above is captured in bug 15400.
>
> But apparently hard to fix.

Not hard, but just slipped through the cracks until now due to it not
getting on my radar. But it's fixed in CVS now, and the spec should get
regenerated within the next couple of days.

  --Mike

--
Michael[tm] Smith
http://people.w3.org/mike/+