Re: Obsolescence notices on old specifications, again

I support adding warnings. As far as I know, all major browser vendors are
using the more modern version of each of these specs for implementation
work. That's certainly true for WebKit at least. It doesn't help anyone to
look at outdated specs considering them to be the latest and greatest when
the vast majority of implementations no longer match them.

Ojan